I ordered the Chaz Dean hair care system.After using it, my hair felt dirty, it was not shiny at all.

The styling creme made it worse, I never tried the balm or the moisturizing creme at all. I tried the product for a week, washing my hair every other day, and still horrible feeling. It was so bad that I had to re-wash my hair with regular shampoo to get the feeling of clean and shiny hair. This product should be yanked and Gunthy-Renker should look into whose products they represent.

Never again will I buy from them or any company they represent.

Had an Experience with Chaz Dean?

Comments

sandrakoonce61

What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander smh!

im 56 and my hairs never looked the same twice,I can get comb thru it!extreme curly hair is manageable! :p

I have no idea how you can hate this product.Maybe you are using it incorrectly.

I have tried every product under the sun to get my dry hair to look good. And Wen does it for me. I have used since Feb 10 and nothing else.

Chaz is a god to me for giving me great hair again.PS I order from QVC not GR.

My hair is 90% better then it was,the problems I have are you have to use to much of the product and is exspensive.

Also sometime my scalp itches and I am haveing problems with fly away hair I wish you didnt have to leave on so long

and use so much.Over all my hair is alot better another thing is when I rinse my hair it does feel like build up I used another product for removeing build after i rinsed it felt like straw that concerns me weather this product is just covering up the problem am still going to use and see what happens.