I have been working with the company, my bank and the BBB to stop sending these hair products. I have tried sending the products back through Post Office, their web site and the phone number given to cancel.

It states "phone is not available in your area". I finally had to cancel my credit card. Now these scam artists state I owe them more money. They better not send any more or I will make a police report.

The bill has to be paid by another credit card.

Fat chance! If they send this amount to collections...I'll never use anything over the phone again.

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #705775

Im getting the same run around. How do I owe money for products I haven't received after requesting a cancellation?

I paid for the initial package, used it. fine. great. had no idea i would be charged again and have stuff sent to me so I called to cancel and told them i will send them the products back to get my money back.

Now all of a sudden I owe 59.90? for what??

#319753

I had the same problem. I somehow owed over $100 on products that were only supposed to cost $29.

Apparently, the $29 is the first of 3 payments.

When I wanted to cancel, my calls were suddenly disconnected when I was going through the automated prompts.

I had to pretend that I wanted to order new products and then I said I need to cancel temporarily and that I will renew in 6 months. I will never renew.