Atco, New Jersey

BE WARNED!I ordered the 30 day supply of wen from the wenhaircare.com.

Of course it lasted me like a week so i figured Id treat myself to a gallon of it. My hair is hopeless and I figured it would work wonders because of how EXPENSIVE it is!(It doesnt). The wen sweet almond mint that comes in the gallon container is different than the wen sweet almond mint that comes in the 12 oz bottle. The gallon is like WATERED DOWN!

Or as the customer service department says, "IT CONTAINS DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS". okay, so y are the bottles labeled the same? and look exactly the same?

if its a different product?Thats gotta be illegal!

Had an Experience with Chaz Dean?

Comments

Unicorn you must cancle by certified mail.you cannot cancle by phone.

keep a copy for yourself - mail original certified. next step, small claims, tweet your displeasure with wen express specifically why.

don't

let them take your hard earned money !:(

It's too bad that Wen makes my hair so nice and soft.I canceled my account (or at least TRIED to cancel my account) because their business model is a scam.

DON'T BUY WEN. Any company that trains its customer service people to refuse to cancel your order has a problem. Soft hair isn't worth the aggravation.

They should sell it in stores and give people the choice whether to continue buying it.SHAME ON WEN!