2K views

Had to call 4 times regarding a returned shipment and cancellation of automatic shipments.This whole scenario took 6 weeks.

Hard to believe with express delivery, internet etc... I was still billed for the returned shipment while 4 weeks after the return.. Unfortunately I did not get a return receipt this time, since the return # was written all over the package with the original packing slip... Now I am stuck.

I want to know the morons they have working in the warehouse.

They are the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Very, very, unhappy consumer.Good day all

Had an Experience with Chaz Dean?

Comments

I was originally told to say nothing but positive comments on here but I cannot anymore.All Wen, Chaz Dean & Proactiv Solution employees are trained to cheat the customer.

Wen is a very dishonest company, they trick you into a recurring subscription without your knowledge, even sign you up from the free gift offers to a subscription offer. Don't sign up for their introductory Proactiv Solution offer at a special price of $29.95 as they only send you sample bottles & not the full retail size bottles as advertised!!

File an online complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will assist in getting you a full refund back, I am ashamed of this companyWen Care, Chaz Dean & Proactiv Solution belong to Genky Renker a very dishonest company.

I was originally told to say nothing but positive comments on here but I cannot anymore. All Wen, Chaz Dean & Proactiv Solution employees are trained to cheat the customer.

Wen is a very dishonest company, they trick you into a recurring subscription without your knowledge, even sign you up from the free gift offers to a subscription offer.Don't sign up for their introductory Proactiv Solution offer at a special price of $29.95 as they only send you sample bottles & not the full retail size bottles as advertised!!

File an online complaint with the BBB (Better Business...

I bought wen about a year ago because of the horrible texture and I was losing hair, I was very disappointed in the wen products so I called chaz wen and exp, ained how the product was, nt working for me after 3 months and hundredsof dollars, the products are supposed tobe garauntee, well I returned the products and only got refunded for the cheapest products but not the hair cream, when I called about it, they told me I returned it too late, thats bull because I returned all the products before 60 days but they refused to refund my money, I would never recommend wen to anyone, and I am very disappointed intheir rrepresentatives and their bull 60 day money back garauntee, the reason being, they recieved the products within 60 days but left it in the warehouse til the 60 days was up, they are rip offs!!!!

I cancelled my subscription.Then still received a shipment and my card was billed.

They said I was still responsible for paying. Even though when I cancelled, they had me make a payment at that time to clear the balance.

I was told I could return it, but was not given a return authorization or shipping address.

Once my account was finally cancelled, my phone is not recognized and I can't get through to customer service.I guess I will be stuck with yet another order from them I did not want since they continued to bill and ship products even after I cancelled.

It's not actually Chaz Dean thay people deal with.It's Guthy-Renker.

They also do Cindy Crawford's skin care line.

Their customer service does leave a lot to be desired.I didn't have trouble with the Wen products, but had this issue with the Cindy Crawford ***.

Chaz and the Wen people will not cancel my automatic payments. I returned the items weeks ago, and yet they have yet to refund my money OR stop billing me automatically.

They also keep sending me "shampoo" that I have to return.

No means No except in Wen Land with Chaz Dean.