1.4K views

After letting this company send me the product, they put me on autoship.I finally decided it was ruining my hair, and I tried to cancel.

They told me they would only delay shipment, so I ended up receiving a box full of the lavender scented cleanser. I called them and told them I wanted to return it, and to cancel my service. They shipped me a return label with a tracking number, and they "say" that these labels guarantee the retune shipment. I returned the product to the postal annex, keep the receipt and it took 3 months of me calling them and sitting through the *** infomercials to get through to them to ask if they got it.

After 3 months, they finally said they got it. And I would get my $73.27 return to my discover card. Then they charged me an additional $19.95, and never gave me my credit. I called 2 more times the next month, and each time, they say sorry, we will give you a refund, but nothing happens.

So today I called my credit card company and that's when the fight began. While I was listening, they had the nerve to tell discover I never shipped the product back. Holy Sh*t!!! I have fought with them all morning, finally just letting go and telling them what POSs they are for having to rely on fraud to resale returned product to double profit and STEAL from previous customers.

There is a special circle in *** for anyone who works for them, how can they live with themselves.Discover is pretty cool, I just the impression they deal with WEN A LOT!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Chaz Dean. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Chaz Dean to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chaz Dean wen hair care product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chaz Dean?

Comments